Friday 5 August 2011

SGD $2 Japanese Shop located at Liang Court

I went to Liang Courts with my sister. She introduces me a japanese shop selling $2 items. The shop is located at the basement.

The shop is simliar to Daiso. They sell makeup @ $2. My sisters bought the eyeshadow plalettes, blushers while i bought eyeshadow plalettes & lipsticks.

My sis think the eyeshadow plalettes are ok since they are $2. But i dont like as they are too sheer. I need to apply many layers in order to see the colors. They are like shimmers and good for eyebase.

I super love the lipstick which i bought. Moisturising and color is sweet. I left my hp number to the shop assistants so that they can call me once they bring in their new lipsticks.

My sis super like the blushers as the colors are more intense compare to the eyeshadows. She will be getting the lipsticks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment