Sunday 28 August 2011

My review of Garnier Light BB instant fairness BB moisturizer SPF 26

Hi gals





I have been using Garnier BB moisturizer. A new product.

Some product info found on the packaging:

1st BB moisturizer from Garnier that gives you an amazing fairness with a single gesture and provides you with a total solution for fair & prefect skin in a flash.

From 1st minute witness skin looks:

- more radiant
- more even toned
- with less dark spots
- with less visible imperfections
- reduces redness
- smoother
- more hydrated
- with less visible lines
- with less visible pores
- reveals its healthy glow

The easy spread formula is oil free and fragrance free, it won't clog pores and is suitable for all skin types and tones.





To me, after applying the bb moisturizer, my face is well covered as in terms of less visible pores & lines, more glow & radiant, even toned, smoother. No oiliness on my face.

I don't think my face is more hydrated as the texture of the bb is quite powdery once i blend
it onto my face. It does reduce redness by a bit n my small pimples and dark spots are quite visible.

Overall, it is quite ok to use daily as it has SPF 26 and put it inside your bag as it's light. It costs $18.90 for 20ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment