Sunday 12 June 2011

Likes & Dislikes of Cezanne BB Cream



I have been using this product since I bought it. This is my first Cezanne product.

It is a Japanese Brand which offer makeup n skincare products. It has its own website. You can see more products in the website. The products are described in ful details which offers the consumers more info n whether the products are worth to try out.

The guardian carry the brand in Singapore. I bought my BB cream from Lot 1 counter. Lot 1 does not carry the full range. I saw the full range of products in Guardian @ Suntec, IMM & PS.





The bb cream comes in 2 colours, 01 light Orche & 02 Orche. It has functions of essence, milk SPF, Makeup base & foundation. It can be applied after u have applied your moisturizer. What caught my eyes is I can just use any normal cleanser to remove it at the end of the day.

I bought 01 as 02 is dark for me. I tried it out on my neck before I purchased it.
When I started to use it, I found that my face looked whiter than my neck. It blended well on my face yet my face looked a bit cakey. I found it quite strange. I used it by itself and after my makeup bases. I still got the cakey look.

However, its coverage is quite good as I sweat alot yet the foundation hardly fade after half a day. N it looks much more natural after few hours. I did not even touch up my face @ all. I used my normal cleansers to remove it. No makeup remover is required.

That's why till now, I still can't decide whether I like the product or hate it !!

Coverage is definitely good. Easy to wash off with normal cleansers. Easy to blend on my face as it's soft n light in cream form.

Hate the cakey look n it does not give a natural look when I first applied it. I need to wait for few hours in order to get the natural look.

No comments:

Post a Comment