Friday 11 January 2013

Anyone heard of anyongskin?

My sis introduced me to this website, www.anyongskin.com. It is a website opened by ex-actress, Cassandra See. She is selling some korean brands products like Etude House, Tony Moly, Skin Food, The Face Shop, Too Cool For School & ISA KNOK. The product range for each brand is not that much as what the stores are carrying. However, i did purchase twice. My hauls are Skin Food Red Orange Sun Stick BB SPF30 PA++ (3-in-1), After School BB Foundation Lunch Box NB2 Moist Skin, Etude House Eye's Cream -Vanilla Moist and ISA KNOK Ideal Ringer Medihyalon Drop. I super like the delivery speed as it takes only 2 days. The prices look decent to me therefore i will keep a watch on the website LOL..esp "unbeatable Deal". I will review these items after i use them for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment