Monday 12 September 2011

Silkygirl Pure Fresh Oil Control 2 way Foundation Promotion Pack



I went to watson and bought this @ 20% off. It cost me $10.30. UP is $12.90. My sis bought one in shade 02 natural. My one is shade 01 fair.

It comes with a free Hydro clean makeup Remover worth $6.90. Think i just paid $3.40 for the 2 way foundation haha whats a steal, right?

Well, my sis has oily skin therefore she decided to buy one. As for me, i just want to try out the product as i have combination skin. I used some matte 2 way foundation in powder, liquid and mousse forms. All are too drying for me and can see my skin flaking after i removed my makeup.


I used the foundation few times. I used it alone and found it abit drying and oil control is not bad. Lasts for few hours. Used it as pressed powder over liquid foundation, i found it to be ok as its not that thick and lasts for few hours too. Think i will use it as a pressed powder rather than by itself.

As for the makeup remover, i like the scent alot. Refreshing scent. It can be used to remove normal makeup. It cannot remove my waterproof  Urban decay 7/24 eyeliner quite well.

Overall, i found this buy not bad as the price is cheap.



How the makeup remover look like.


It cleans quite well for the 2 way foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment