Sunday 18 September 2011

Hair products haul from Watson

I am busy buying hair products after I dyed my hair in dark violet - red color. Under normal lighting, my hair appears to be black. However, once it hits the light, it becomes violet - red n people have been staring at my hair haha..

I went to my colleague's friend saloon @ Yishun to dye my hair. She charged mi 60 for the coloring n treatment. Very cheap deal :). The dye brands are "normal" which I think so as I always go for loreal or wella hair dye colors. The hair dye brands which I used this time are neither loreal or well. Actually I was very worried about the end result as the hairstylist mixed 3 colors: dark violet, dark red plus a mixture of shiny violet-red color. Luckily, the color turned out to be super nice :).

Back to the topic, I bought a treatment oil, styling gel, mini hair dyer, shampoo n conditioner from Watson. Only the treatment oil is not on promotion. I am happy with these buys. Am considering to go Watson again to buy back up since they r on promotion n I will use the products super fast haha..



I will review them tomo. Stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment