Monday 19 September 2011

Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB cream UV

I bought this BB cream from Watson since it's on promotion. It cost $17.50 for 30ml.

I was very excited to try it out as i love BB creams :). However i am disappointed as it is more like a tinted moisturiser rather than a BB cream. It is abit fair for me (using MAC NC 20). I dont find it easy to blend as i have to make sure that it does not appear abit whiter on my face compare to my neck. The coverage is like 2.5/5 as it does make my pores look smaller. Yet still can see the redness on my face. I also dont like the pump as i cant judge how much i pump out each time. Lastly, i dont know the SPF factor as there is no indication on the bottle & packing.

I only like the dewy effect on my face. I will suggest using it then apply pressed powder or 2 way cake for better coverage.








No comments:

Post a Comment