Sunday 4 December 2011

ZA Total hydration Series Hydrating Gel

I have been using it for a week.

First time, I squeezed quite a amount like a 20cent coin size. As I thought since it does not make my face feel sticky due to its formula. I am wrong! It does!! Too much is not a good thing haha. The gel is quite thick in texture compare to my nature republic Hydrating gel. Nature republic one is quite watery in texture.

My second trial, I squeezed a 10cent coin size and applied slowly and evenly on my face. I added some more when I feel that some parts of my face required more due to dryness. So I don't feel any greasiness at all.

Therefore I have been using it day n night as a moisturizer. My face does not have any breakout so far. Even when I sweat, I don't have that kind of feeling that the gel is not well absorbed and I can use a tissue paper to clean off together with my sweat. ( not sure whether u can understand what I am trying to say haha)

Last nite, i use bb cream after applying it. It does make the blending of bb cream more easier. No patches and no breakout after I remove my makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment