Wednesday 22 June 2011

1 Day Trial of Biore AQUA Rich SPF 30 PA+++

This is a UV gel for Face & Body. It has moisture lock protection. UV block with high moisture
content. Feels cool & fresh!

Product info found on the packaging:

Superior Double UV Block - provides effective UV protection against skin aging UVA rays & skin-burning UVB rays

Light & Refreshing As Water - unique moisture-lock formula with high moisture content leaves skin feeling cool, fresh & comfortable w/o any stickiness.

Hydrates & soften Skin - contains moisturizing ingredients, hyaluronic acid & citrus essence* to keep skin hydrated & healthy.
* extracts of orange, grapefruit & lemon

. Mild fresh fruity fragrance
. Spreads easily & absorbs instantly
. Allergy tested

Usage : apply evenly on face after moisturizer & before applying makeup. For best results, reapply after excessive perspiration. Like all sunscreens, cleanse product off thoroughly using a makeup remover.

I tried the aqua gel today. Totally impressed that it is so watery & easily to spread on my face. Totally no greasy & oily after sweating. I don't even remember that I was using it today. No breakout after a day. Fragrance is mild.

I used it as a makeup base today. It blended well with my liquid foundation. Smooth coverage and i didn't feel stickness on my face even i sweated this morning. I aslo applied it on my arms. No stickness too.










No comments:

Post a Comment