Saturday 11 June 2011

Get Matte, get Even products featured on Cleo June

According to TNS, Research International, close to half of Singaporeans have oily skin $ combination skin, & suffer from recurring acne problems. Say hello to clear skin with Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care, $39.

It might use 3 types of acids for a peeling effect but it's not harsh at all. In fact, it leaves a feeling soft & velvety.


Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash+Scrub+Mask, $14.90

It's an all in one solution that combats blemishes, blackheads & oily skin. it's enriched with minerals to regulate sebum production, pumice stone to exfoliate & white clay to absorb excess sebum.

** I have tried the garnier product. It is not that harsh on combination skin but if use daily, I found it quite dry for my skin after 3 days of 2x per day. I will only use it when my period comes as my face will be very oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment