New anti aging & whitening creams tap into the natural power of rare floral essences.
1) benefit's Its Potent! Eye cream uses Burnet from the rose family and other hydrating botanicals to gently reverse the signs of aging ard your eyes. $70 @ 50ml
2) kakadu plum from north Australia is said to be one of the richest natural sources of anti oxidant rich vitamin C. Find it in Jurlique's Purely White Skin Brightening Essence, part of the first whitening range from this organic brand. $119 @ 30ml
3) in Latin, daisy means " eternal beauty" os it's apt that derivatives of daisy help reduce melanin production & its transfer to the epidermis. A key ingredient in the Nuxe Brightening Cleansing Foam. $38 @ 125ml
4) serene white lotus is part of Kenzoki's Belle De Jour White Lotus Serum. More than 80% of women noticed a more radiant appearance to their skin after using the serum for 4 weeks. $185 @ 30ml
5) siegesbeckia in Origin's Plantscription Anti aging Serum reduces inflammation plus repairs collagen. In traditional Chinese medicine the flower is used to help reduce heat & release toxins. $119 @ 30ml
6) pretty blue flowers of the Long Dan plant from China contain white centers, which point to their skin brightening qualities. That's why Garnier has added it to the Light day cream which is said to help lighten your skin colour by up to 2 shades. $28.90 @ 50ml