Sunday 5 June 2011

Shills Masks

I found these masks together with some taiwan brands masks inside my drawers. I will start with these Shills masks for reviews. I am not sure these can be found in SASA or not. They are bought by my sis from KL. As usual, i have a piece each. So i can review on the first time i use them rather than all detailed ones. :)

I have only used the Blue Herbal Deep Hydrating Mask.




Ingredients list: Purified water, sodium hyaluronate, algae extract, niacinamid, witch hazel extract, glycerine, phenoxyethanol, ethylexylglycerin, r-PGa, Dipatassium Glycyrrhizate, methano, allantoin, fragance.
  
I was so surprised that there was some liquid left behind. I applied this on my legs and arms. There was a bit of foam apperaing when i was applying on my body. After awhile, the foam disappeared. Not sticky after awhile.

The mask was so big haha... I didnt stretch to fit my face. I super loved the cooling effect on my face. Very menthol feeling !! The instuction is to leave on 15 - 20mins and massage the remaining onto the face. I put on for 30mins haha.
My face did appear brighten & definitely hydrating.




This is the skin whitening & softening Mask with brightening & moisturising effect.




This is the Deep repair mask for brightening & moisturising effect.


I will review these 2 once i have used them.

No comments:

Post a Comment