Monday 16 January 2012

First Trial Review of Baviphat Island Girls BB Primer Fix & Office Lady BB Cream

I tried out a sachet of the BB primer this morning. The primer is pearly tint cream which provides brightness to my skin. Easy to blend and made my face smooth.

I used Office Lady BB Cream after it. The BB cream is light in texture and easy to blend onto my skin. One pump is enough for one application. The coverage is good as i sweat quite abit today. It still stays on my face even though i pat tissue on my face few times. Manage to cover my pores and redness of my pimples. The coverage is about 90%. However, when i used Ettusias Oil Off paper to tap my face, oil off paper absorbed quite a lot of oil!! Not sure whether the oil is from the BB cream or the primer.. Will use other primers and see if there is difference in oiliness. May use the bb cream w/o a primer and see how the effects etc. Must mix and match and see how haha :)

Will review them again..


Primer


BB cream

These pictures are found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment