Sunday 15 January 2012

Review of Baviphat Sunny Lady A.C Care Sunscreen

I tried it out this morning. The sunscreen is white cream. It's quite easy to blend into my skin. The white color does not make my skin look white at all. Light scent in green tea as one of the ingredients is green tea.

It did feel a bit of stickiness at first but after a while, it was ok. Can feel that my face is smooth. So far, no extra pimple pops out after I wear it for 6hrs. it has SPF 50/PA+++. High SPF coverage.

Under the sunscreen range, there are 3 types: whitening, hydrating n AC Care for trouble skin. The sale-gal asked mi to take trouble skin tube as my face is sensitive. Pomegranate n green tea are used as ingredients.

Product info:

Helpful for caring trouble & protecting skin from UV by adhering with skin with no stickiness. It leaves skin smooth & supple.

Light weight formula glides on easy w/o being sticky & protect skin from harmful sun rays & sun exposure.

Ingredients:
Titanium dioxide, Zinc oxide, pomegranate, green tea

How to use:

After skin care, apply appropriate amount to desired area.

No comments:

Post a Comment