Saturday 7 January 2012

Holika Holika Apple Shine Peeling Toner

This pic & the info below are taken from Holika Holika Singapore Facebook.

Contains organic fruits, grains, hyaluronic acid and natural cellulose. Gently remove dead skin for a clear and glowy skin.

2~3 days for sensitive skin and daily for normal skin

Instruction:
After cleansing with Apple Shine Scrub Foam, soak proper amount on cotton pad and wipe gently on face and follow by Apple Shine essence

My Review:

Finally i opened this after i purchased it last year. I tried and was surprised to see white flakes coming out once i applied the toner onto my face. It works just like any peeling gels which are on the market. The good thing is i dont feel any pain even when my face is red and sensitive due to chemicals as i work in a lab. My face does not feel dry too after using it !!

My face does look clearer after using it. Will continue to use it as my daily skincare rountine. Its a good buy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment