Sunday 8 January 2012

Kate MINERAL UV Gel Base



An advanced UV protection mineral makeup base that protects skin from dryness and UV rays, and keeps it beautiful with just a single application. A clear gel that can work as a sunscreen and does not whiten the skin *4
SPF32 PA++
  • Double-effect mineral powder (skin protection and visible pore coverage)
  • Multiple moisturizing ingredients (olive oil, jojoba oil and almond oil)
  • Paraben (preservative) free
  • Fragrance free
  • Pigment free
The pictures and product info are from Kanebo singapore website.

My Review:

This product is an under base makeup primer with SPF32 PA++. It is a 25g tube applicator.

I tried this for a few days. So far, i am ok with it as a makeup base. It does not make my face look fairer as the gel is white in color. It is easy to blend due to its light texture and absorbed quite well into my face. My foundation does last quite well even though i keep wiping my face few times in a day.

So far, i am ok with it as i only bought it @ $3 from the warehouse sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment