Monday 23 May 2011

Guardian & Watson hauls

Went to west mall Watson n Guardian for some facial masks n bodycare items.

Watson is having 20% off on selected items eg makeup ranges n skincare
I bought beautymate acne mask to try out. U.P is $2/pc. Now its 20% off. The range is on 20% off. I also bought a box of toner sheets thanks to my sis. She thought it's a facial mask n now it's 14.90 for 2 boxes.

I just tried the toner mask. Leave it on for 5 - 10 mins. The sheet is quite thin. My sis torn her one haha.. The mask is not that wet compare to our normal facial mask. U can use the sheet like a cotton pad n clean around your face too.

I haven't tried the acne mask yet. Will review once I have tried.

I went to Guardian to get a slimming gel as I am bloated due to my delayed period this month sigh.. I bought Vichy slimming gel which target lower body like waist n thighs. I just tried out. The gel is light green in color n has nice fragrance. I found it quite sticky. Think I will apply it at night rather than in the morning before I go to work. Hope it works n make mi slimmer after 7 days. Will upload the haul pics when I am free :).

No comments:

Post a Comment