Saturday 28 May 2011

Sexylook & LUS facial masks haul from secretive.sg

My sis & I shared the haul. We bought 4 types of sexylook. They are Super moisturizing Duo lifting mask ( green), Ultra whitening Duo lifting ( blue), Rejuvenating Duo lifting (gold) & Intensive firming Duo lifting (pink). Secretive is selling them at 6.90/box of 5pcs.

I bought 4 pieces of LUS Korean mask at 60 cents each. Arbutin x 2 & tomato x 2. Arbutus is for skin whitening n brightening while tomato is for mOisturibg & skin brightening.

I did the Arbutin this morning. The mask is very wet n feel confortable while applying it on my face. The mask material is not thin so I din tore it haha.. I don't quite line it's fragrance as I found it abit stronger than others. I do feel that my face is brightened up after using it.






No comments:

Post a Comment