Monday 9 May 2011

SaSa Haul

I just came back from SASA. My sis wanted to buy facial masks so I tagged along haha...

I want to try some facial masks which are quite popular. SASA is having a promotion on Silk Whitia buy 2 boxes get 1 box free. I only bought the facial ones not the eye masks. You can mix n match.

I bought 2 whitening ranges - whitening essence mask n sporalygodll slimy mask n 1 quick action moisturizing mask. 5pc/box @ 20.90 each

I bought 2 pcs of SASA aloe facial mask. The SA told mi that it's good mask for preventing
pimples. I bought 2 @ $1.95.

My sis bought some SASA brand 3D masks n its having promotion too. Buy 2 boxes n get 1 box free. Price is 14.90 for 6pcs. She also bought assorted brands masks too.

I also bought a Neogence Whitening UV protection make up base SPF 42 30ml @ 25.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment