Tuesday 10 May 2011

My 1st Naruko Cleanser

I ordered a Niaouli & Tea Tree Acne Clay Cleanser (120ml). I decided to get this as my pimples are hard to get rid especially when i am sick or before n during my period.

Here are some product info which i found online from rainbowmart:
Suitable for normal to oily skin, especially prone to acne and large pores skin.
Use as a cleanser and mask.
Deep cleansing, oil control and clear pores to prevent acne formation.
Balance oil secretion and tighten pores.
With Piroctone Olamine as an effective anti-bacterial ingredient.
A small amount of foam is required for thorough cleansing.
Feel fresh, clean and radiance after washing.



  • Usage: As cleanser: Morning and night. Squeeze on palm, add water to form bubbles. Gently massage on face. Rinse with water. As mask: 1 time weekly. Apply a thick layer on face and leave on for 3 minutes. Add water to massage on T-zone areas and rinse thoroughly.





  • Well, I used it to wash my face tonight. The cleanser is clay (white in color). It cleanses well and it does not foam much. I dont feel any tightness on my face. Does feel fresh, clean and radiance after washing. I apply a layer on my big pimples cos i am hoping by tomorrow morning these pimples will dry up totally. Will update whether it can be done or not haha..

    I will also try out the cleanser as a clay mask too.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment