Monday 2 May 2011

My beauty Dairy Mask

I finally digged out a box of assorted my beauty diary masks. After seeing how fuzkitte rave about this brand mask, I have decided to use all my masks. The ranges which I have are the old ones. I don't buy many facial masks sheets nowadays compared to the last few years. I only like to buy the whitening masks however I just can't find a replacement for the loreal whitening mask which launched many years back. I really loved the effect just one usage. After finishing the 5 masks in a row, my skin tone is reduced to a shade fairer.

Haha back to the topic ;)..

The masks which I am going to use up are
- Provence lavender mask x 2pcs
- red vine mask x 2pcs
- intensive rice peptides mask x 2pcs
- yogurt mask x 2pcs
- pearl powder mask x 1pc
- mixed berry mask x 1pc

No comments:

Post a Comment