Tuesday 19 April 2011

Aloe Vera does do wonders to our skin.

I have been keeping a tube of aloe vera gel at home. I always buy Jorubi aloe vera gel from watson, guardian or unity. It comes in 10ml, 30ml or 120ml. I bought 120ml even though it costs alot. I dont remember the price. it should be ard $20 - 30.


Benefits of aloe vera are:
  • Smoothes and moisturizes skin ( i use it as moisturer when i get sunburn or sensitive skin. Recently, I use it for moisturising my dry and chapped hands. It works better than any hand cream which i purchased)
  • Promotes healing of minor burns, wounds and ulcers ( Did tried on ulcers and i dont think it worked for me lor.)
  • Relieves rashes, sunburn, chaffing, abrasions and skin irritations ( it works quite well on these areas/ problems)
  • It works on pimple too sometimes. It helps to reduce the swollening and redness.

Picture of the gel which i took from Jorubi website.

No comments:

Post a Comment