Sunday 24 April 2011

My 1st Trial of Naruko Job's Tear Whitening and Cooling Night Jelly


I did an overnight mask using this baby. I was quite worried that there will be a major outbreak after using it overnite. cos i always have this problem using overnight gels.

Well, i am happy to say that i only have 2 pimples poping out after using it. I am not sad haha cos i can finally use an overnight gel without any major outbreak. After washing my face, i could see that my face brightened up about 40% which i am super happy and satisfied with the performance of this baby. Just an application !
I will definitely use it alternatively with Nature Republic night overnight serum.

I like the texture of the Naruko gel. I scooped 2 spatula sizes and spreaded over my face. Its light in texture however its takes awhile to massage everything onto my face compare to the Nature Republic night serum 2 pumps size. It feels light on my face as though that i am not applying it at all. No greasy feeling! Just matte and comfortable on my face even when i slept and sweated abit. I totally forgot that i was using it when i woke up in the morning haha..

Will continue to use this mask and will be buying some more range of Naruko products to review !

No comments:

Post a Comment