Saturday 2 April 2011

Reviews of my current lippies

Berlow are the 2 lippes which i purchased from Etude house current makeup line, Miss tangerine. I dont know the names as they were all written in korean.

Please bear with my lips as they are not pretty.


This pic show the upper lip orginal color while the lower lip with the pink lip color (shimmer n glossy type)


This pic show i am wearing the pink  lip color on my lips


This pic show i am wearing the orangey lip color on my lips


These are the lippies colors.


The lippies casings







Dior lippie Bobo which is a glossy orangey color. The new dior lipstick range. Simply love the gloss and moisturising on my lips



This pic show the upper lip orginal color while the lower lip with the orangey lip color (shimmer n glossy type)


This pic show i am wearing the orangey lip color on my lips


Lip stick color and the casing

No comments:

Post a Comment