Saturday 23 April 2011

My Taiwan Haul from Rainbow Mart Singapore (Part 1)

I went out in the morning to collect my parcel from singpost. Waited for them so long.

here they are !

@ Nature Skin performance - chamomile & tranexamic acid ultra soothing whitening essence



Directions and Product info on the packaging
Pumping application

Another Product info found on the packaging
  
1 pump size

How hydrating the serum is! Easy to spread and a pump is enough for 1x application. It has a flower scent which i believe is the chamomile. I tried it after i did my cleansing and toning. It does whiten my face after applying. Quite a surprise as i dont expect to see the whitening effect after one usage. I had a nap just now. I woke up and checked that there is no breakout or rashes luckily. I will continue to use it rather than using the etude house vitamin C whitening serum !









No comments:

Post a Comment