Saturday 16 April 2011

MY personal likes & dislikes of elf

My sis and I have bought around 6 times from elf online. Below are my personal likes and dislikes based on the products, which I have been using for awhile.  


 A) Under Essential range products US $1:


My Likes:

1)      For eye: waterproof eyeliner in fine tip, liquid eyeshadow, brightening eye color eg drama, duo eyeshadow, duo cream eyeshadow, shimmering facial whip (multi function as it can use on face, lips or on eyes), eye shadow in book edition (own all the collection: color intense)

2)       For lips: liquid lipsticks

3)      For face: Tinted moisturizer

My Dislikes:

1) brushes quality are not consistent but the material used is soft.

2) mascara as no effect at all


B) Under Studio range products US $3

My Likes

1) For eye: matte eye shadow pigment, single eye shadow, pigment shadow, eye primer & liner
  
2) Studio Brushes: good quality and it makes applications easier.

-         For eye: contour brush, small precision brush , eyeshadow C brush, small smudge brush, small angled brush

-         For face: blush brush for blush or contouring, angled foundation brush for liquid foundation, Kabuki face brush (super soft) US $6

3) For lips: lipstick, lip primer & plumper, lip stain

4) For face: makeup remover sheet (totally remove waterproof eyeliner n mascara ), high definition powder US $6, contouring blush & bronzing powder, bronzer, mineral face primer US $6

Dislikes:

1)      For lips: 2 in 1 conditioning gloss as the center color is always so hard to come out. The glossy is too watery n over.

2)      For face: translucent matifying powder as no effect in matifying for my face. I have combination skin not oily skin. Therefore I thought the matifying effect will work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment